Below you will find a list of some of the more common medical conditions, injuries, or diagnoses that we treat at Davis Orthopedics.
Below are some specific conditions that we do not treat at Davis Orthopedics. We have indicated the most appropriate type of doctor to see for each condition.
- Back surgery (Dr. Davis evaluates and treats but does not perform back surgery) – orthopedic spine surgeon or neurosurgeon
- Bone tumor – orthopedic oncologist
- Chronic pain – pain management specialist
- Clubfoot – pediatric orthopedic surgeon
- Diabetic neuropathy – endocrinologist or pain management specialist
- Failed back syndrome – pain management specialist or neurosurgeon
- Fibromyalgia – neurologist or pain management specialist
- Osteoporosis – rheumatologist or internal medicine
- Pain management – pain management specialist
- Peripheral neuropathy – neurologist or pain management specialist
- Perthes – pediatric orthopedic surgeon
- Rheumatoid arthritis – rheumatologist
- Scoliosis, surgical – pediatric orthopedic surgeon
- Torticolis – pediatric neurosurgeon